How to prevent shadowbanned in Instagram and Facebook

Instagram.com announce last February 2019 that some user's may experience technical error of using hashtag and hash search that is not appearing in the results. However this move is clean and smooth that if you're have account have higher chance if spam history you are immediately affected.

  1.   Be creative - Instagram suggest not to focus of using hastag instead you will optimize your content, be creative.
  2.  Delete your old post that may contains high risk of spam hastags, duplicate photos with the same tags
  3. Compose whitehat content, if you have followers like 10k above you may not able reach them if you're going to post in the same way.

Zero reach facebook fanpages post

Well, not only me have this problem zero reach and still counting, I notice this problem after facebook change the algorithm few weeks ago, every post I made is zero reach and I realize that my old post it looks spammy, I review everything the lift out this so called shadowbanned in facebook. My post are temporary not appearing into my followers feeds until the day I found the real problem.

I just delete my old post and it solve my problem after 24 hours..